The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
Hello. - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Hello. (/thread-5965.html)

Hello. - Dustin_a31 - 06-23-2019

I guess this forum is as dead as it gets.

I spoke to shark recently, and we had a good late chat. though he was drunk and i was also a little inebriated. but we both seem to share the same idea. We don't want to see this place die or randy's legacy die. Look I am willing to help out anywhere I can. I've offered it but have gotten little responses since due to either intimidation or otherwise, I understand that. I was a cunt back in the day. I really want to do something but i also want to see there is others who want to see that as well. I feel there should at least be one big collaboration. maybe a remix of older videos. release it to newgrounds, then also export it as a video to youtube.

I have also been talking to Tom Fulp at times (yes the real dude. he literally answers most of the messages you send from accounts. which is cool of him) I think we should at least commit to one collaboration. even just one, can be a combined effort, only a scene each of just a short parody of one of the main vgdc movies as tribute. then submit that. I mean lets be honest, we won't change the world. I can't help his family financially at all, but I can at least just get something out there. whoever reads this. send me a message on the discord. ill reply. thats the most active post-randy vgdc we will ever see. and also, thank shark. He's been single handedly keeping this place alive. I feel i should have but no, its been him and he deserves that recognition and all the love just for keeping vgdc at least a presence now in 2019. so even if we do it slowly. lets put something together at least for people to enjoy.

All you have to remember is this. Make it funny, Make it a tribute. you dont need to win an emmy or the next rotmk. Randy did that all just for his love of the medium, his love of the games and the freedom it gave us to experience new worlds, ideas and situations, but also the characters and his love of creativity. He never started any of this for himself. Just to make people chuckle once in awhile.

RE: Hello. - Dangerous_D - 06-26-2019

soo tired of the Elite Failure Barracks and their group of PC snowflakes removing content that made NG famous in the first place

RE: Hello. - Master Of Annoyance - 06-28-2019

I would love to participate in a collab. The most difficult part is finding the time to actually get on my computer rather than my phone. The second most difficult part is learning how to make a movie in HTML5 format (you can't have separate "scenes" in HTML5 animations, apparently), as Flash will be obsolete within a year or so.

RE: Hello. - Neo Link - 07-01-2019

I'm down for whatever you wanna do. I've got Maya, Flash, After Effects, and Premiere lying around, and I do music...

I was also mentioning this before in the Discord and nobody said anything, but a lot of the videos on the official YouTube page could be re-uploaded in higher quality (conversions with Swivel or at least good screen recording), and it could be organized better. I dunno who has the account for the YT page, but I could do those conversions, or even manage the channel myself if you hand me the log-in.

The heart of VGDC really lives on in the Discord. Even though we really have like maybe 9 active users on there from the 40 or so members we have, activity is pretty consistent and steady to this day. You oughta lurk moar and say hi sometime. Wink

RE: Hello. - Dustin_a31 - 07-08-2019

(07-01-2019, 11:15 PM)Neo Link Wrote: I'm down for whatever you wanna do. I've got Maya, Flash, After Effects, and Premiere lying around, and I do music...

I was also mentioning this before in the Discord and nobody said anything, but a lot of the videos on the official YouTube page could be re-uploaded in higher quality (conversions with Swivel or at least good screen recording), and it could be organized better. I dunno who has the account for the YT page, but I could do those conversions, or even manage the channel myself if you hand me the log-in.

The heart of VGDC really lives on in the Discord. Even though we really have like maybe 9 active users on there from the 40 or so members we have, activity is pretty consistent and steady to this day. You oughta lurk moar and say hi sometime. Wink

I think something people don't understand is that even if we animate in flash it only matters how we export. it can be a video format but thats cool. youtube and newgrounds they do video and adobe does that great. make you animation what you want. the export willl make it to the format that matters. just dont worry about being interactive.

RE: Hello. - Neo Link - 07-10-2019

(07-08-2019, 05:45 AM)Dustin_a31 Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 11:15 PM)Neo Link Wrote: I'm down for whatever you wanna do. I've got Maya, Flash, After Effects, and Premiere lying around, and I do music...

I think something people don't understand is that even if we animate in flash it only matters how we export. it can be a video format but thats cool. youtube and newgrounds they do video and adobe does that great. make you animation what you want. the export willl make it to the format that matters. just dont worry about being interactive.

Yeah, it doesn't matter what we use, it all goes into Premiere or something at the end, just gotta make sure we're all sticking to the same resolution and framerate (1920 x 1080 and 24 or 30 fps, probably), and it could come out as an H.264 codec .mov.