The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
Rock Band 4 - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Rock Band 4 (/thread-57.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 12-02-2015

I'm curious to know how the export will work. Seeing as the game isn't backwards compatible on either console, I'm guessing it'll just be a DLC purchase that has all 83 (hopefully) songs at a $15 price tag.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 12-02-2015

(12-02-2015, 09:47 PM)CNS Wrote: I'm curious to know how the export will work. Seeing as the game isn't backwards compatible on either console, I'm guessing it'll just be a DLC purchase that has all 83 (hopefully) songs at a $15 price tag.

Oh, we never talked about that?

They didn't say anything specific, just that the game will 'detect' that you previously played Rock Band 3, and that will make you eligible to purchase the export. If your profile has no such 'mysterious eligibility data' then you can't purchase the export.

So, you don't actually need a copy of the game. At least, that's what it seems like to me. You just need to have played it before on your profile, and you'll be good to go for purchasing the export. And we all played the shit out of RB3, so yeah.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 12-03-2015

Bison Bison Bison

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 12-04-2015

Alright, so Harmonix is really throwing some news at us just before the big December update! This includes a brand new feature that's going to be part of that update. A new game mode called . . . BRUTAL MODE.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/12/04/see-rock-band-4s-punishing-new-brutal-mode-ign-first

The notes disappear sooner the better you do, which is insane. The In the Groove games had a mode similar to this.

I can definitely do this when it comes to Vocals, but not so sure about the rest, lmao. Can't wait to post garbage scores on the Brutal Mode leaderboards!

Along with that, during The Game Paid Advertising Awards 2015 last night, Harmonix announced yet another game mode that will be due sometime next year called . . . Rock Band VR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryA6CaaKa3c

While part of me wants to say it's just a jab against Guitar Hero Live, there's no doubt this has ALWAYS been an idea in their heads since the first Guitar Hero. VR has been around for decades, it's a really basic concept.

I'm not interested at all (I'm definitely waiting for a few renditions before I even think about buying an Oculus Rift), but I hope they at least update the RB4 crowd. They look really bad in this game, and sprucing up the crowd for the sake of this VR would really do wonders for the visuals.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 12-04-2015

Honestly, not interested in either bit of news there. Great for the hardcore players or the tech enthusiast players, but for me, total non issue.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 12-07-2015

Another Monday morning, another update! Since I'm not working today.

Firstly, all online features for RB4 are down for maintenance. They are preparing for the big update tomorrow! I guess that means they won't be up until the update is live.

https://twitter.com/RockBand/status/673843397942247424

Along with that, 3 new songs are also coming tomorrow! I'm going to take a swing and say Sped might be happy with this week's DLC release!

-The Coma Machine by Between the Buried and Me
-Heir Apparent by Opeth
-Nevermore by Symphony X

Pretty intense stuff.

I also finally found a microphone stand for cheap, $30! Ordered it a week ago, and should be here today. Can't wait to try guitar+vocals at the same time and realize I can't do it at all!

No idea what time they plan to release the big update, but I'm actually not going to be home at all for the entire day tomorrow. Oh well, gonna rock that shit out on Wednesday.

EDIT: A teeny bit more info on how they verify that you're eligible for the RB3 export;
https://twitter.com/RockBandAide/status/673901522703421440

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 12-08-2015

Yep...if it comes in a pack, I'm down. If I have to get each one individually...cool, whatever. Finally get some BTBAM back. Now get Prequel to the Sequel back and all the RBN tracks dammit!

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 12-12-2015

Brutal Mode, Not for me.

Carry on.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 12-12-2015

ROCK BAND 3 EXPORT IS NOW LIVE! You fucking hear me?! LIVE, GOD DAMN IT! DOWNLOADING IT AS I'M POSTING THIS!

Now all I have to do is wait for all 83 songs to download . . . well, while I wait, share a little more news.

-If I'm not mistaken, this export is about 3 GB.
-Fun little fact about this export, "Imagine" by John Lennon didn't have a guitar part in RB3. So for this export, you can play the piano part on guitar. Kind of wish they did the same for Only Time and LoveGame.
-Harmonix has officially stated that the rest of the exports (1, 2, Lego, etc.) will be arriving in early 2016.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 06:59 PM)Ghenry Wrote: ROCK BAND 3 EXPORT IS NOW LIVE! You fucking hear me?! LIVE, GOD DAMN IT! DOWNLOADING IT AS I'M POSTING THIS!

Yes.

Anitbodies Antibodies Antibodies Antibodies