The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
Rock Band 4 - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Rock Band 4 (/thread-57.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 05-02-2016

(05-02-2016, 10:27 AM)Ghenry Wrote: Also, HMX Josh talked about the Fall expansion pack a little bit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rockband/comments/4gfmb5/so_hows_this_expansion_pack_ion_adapter_going_to/

So, they're actually going to charge for the expansion pack. But they also said it isn't just for online play, that there's going to be other features exclusive to the expansion (Blitz 2 plzzz). But that the music library enhancement, bug fixes, and the like will be free for everyone.

More info at E3, guess until they reveal it there we'll be able to buy it.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 05-03-2016

Alright, guys! Update should be live for now! If not, just wait a bit more. They said it'll be live for everyone sometime in the afternoon. Patch notes here. Not as many fixes, but new characters and double pedals! Yay.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rockband/comments/4hnzcu/rb4_may_update_patch_notes/

Maybe in the future they'll bring Duke of Gravity and Mothership Q. They're the only premades I ever cared for.

Also, I don't know if you guys would EVER bother with Rock Band VR but there's a new survey about it. If you got a few, fill it out!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HarmonixVR

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 05-17-2016

Check it, fellas.

http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/263705/update-implemented-for-legacy-entitlements-on-xbox-one/p1

A good chunk of DLC issues are finally getting resolved for Xbone users. AC/DC and the pre-order packs included! Take a look next time you're on.

If you don't see them yet, don't fret so soon. According to HMX, these legacy fixes take a few days to hit all users. Give it a few days they have yet to show up on your game management screen.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 05-27-2016

DLC of songs we actually know announced for Tuesday!

-Cherry Pie by Warrant
-We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister

These videos are ridiculous.

Anyway, have you guys had any luck retrieving the recently restored DLC? I've yet to get any of them back. Messaging HMX about it now.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 05-27-2016

I'm gonna be honest. Haven't checked at all. Too much work. But, I have a scheduled shutdown at work next week. Okay sure, I'm doing some overtime during it, but it's going to be the most days off I've had since my concert excursions in months.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 06-03-2016

BASS GUITAR?

https://www.facebook.com/RockBand/videos/10154363913300209/

moot

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 06-04-2016

(05-27-2016, 12:47 PM)CNS Wrote: I'm gonna be honest. Haven't checked at all. Too much work. But, I have a scheduled shutdown at work next week. Okay sure, I'm doing some overtime during it, but it's going to be the most days off I've had since my concert excursions in months.

Checked...and nothing. All the songs that are supposedly fixed still have their price tags instead of saying purchased. The other songs (20 free and RB 3 pre-order tracks) are nowhere to be found. I suppose it's just a waiting thing, then?

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 06-06-2016

(06-04-2016, 07:41 PM)CNS Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 12:47 PM)CNS Wrote: I'm gonna be honest. Haven't checked at all. Too much work. But, I have a scheduled shutdown at work next week. Okay sure, I'm doing some overtime during it, but it's going to be the most days off I've had since my concert excursions in months.

Checked...and nothing. All the songs that are supposedly fixed still have their price tags instead of saying purchased. The other songs (20 free and RB 3 pre-order tracks) are nowhere to be found. I suppose it's just a waiting thing, then?

Well, Harmonix recently stated that what they and MS thought would be a full user-wide fix only worked on a select few. Soooo yeah, the waiting game continues.

Anyway, new DLC announced as well as artists for this month!

-Hook by Blue Travelers
-Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance

The rest of the artists for this month;

-Goo Goo Dolls
-Imagine Dragons
-The Killers
-MAGIC!
-Three Days Grace
-Toto

Also, unfortunately the June update will not be coming tomorrow. They said it'll arrive soon, but not tomorrow.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 06-14-2016

Alright, cats and kittens! Harmonix has made their announcements for E3! First of all, June update should be live now. Gonna check in a bit;
http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/rock-band-4-june-update-patch-notes/

Along with that, here's the rest of the news!

http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/rock-band-rivals-announced-plus-fendertm-jaguartm-guitar-controller-revealed/

-They still haven't really gotten into detail about the expansion. Only that it'll be $30 when it comes out.
-The Jaguar guitar is going to be $90 as part of a bundle that comes with the game AND the expansion. So if you guys were in need of a new guitar (or got a warranty and just want to switch it out like I'm going to), that'll be a good deal.
-Band bundle with the new guitar and expansion will also be available for $200.
-Guitar has improved features, such as more accurate calibration and it's even foldable!
-Ion converter for drums will be available later in the year for $30.

This summer is going to be kind of dormant for Rock Band 4, besides DLC, but this Fall is going to bring a lot in. And we'll finally get to play together again!

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 06-30-2016

Alright, guys. More important than me, more important than you, more important than possibly anything else in the world . . . Harmonix looks like they're trying one more thing for the missing exports.

Google survey! Here's the link.

To get the most out of this, looks like you need to look up your Xbox 360 purchase history. You can easily find it when logging in here.

Honestly, I think at this point they're just going to provide free codes out of desperation for anyone that proved their purchase history through this survey. I base this off nothing, but clearly they're running out of ideas for a wide fix. All attempts before this have only worked on select few users.

Like I said before, your list of purchase history might not load. Just scroll down on your mouse wheel, and that should make it appear. After that, just ctrl+f the names of the track packs and you'll find them quickly with the dates next to them.

Let's do this, guys! We need a billion songs to play together for when online play comes out!

EDIT: One last thing. The RB2 20 song track pack is named "Your Rock Band 2 bonus tracks" in your purchase history