The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
Rock Band 4 - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Rock Band 4 (/thread-57.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 09:20 PM)Ghenry Wrote: Alright, fellas. It's that time. Weekly DLC, we got more modern hits in a fourth Off the Charts pack!

-The Hills by The Weeknd
-Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots
-Cake by the Ocean by DNCE

I personally am pretty happy we're getting a Twenty One Pilots song. It's not one of their best songs, but they're one of my favorite groups as of lately, and this means they're probably open to releasing more songs in the future.

Along with that, these are the upcoming artists for next week and the week after that;

-Justin Bieber
-Lamb of God
-Weezer
-The Romantics

2 weeks . . . 4 artists. That means at LEAST one of these artists are getting more than one song confirmed. Or I guess it could mean they're going to miss yet another week lmao. Just something worth thinking about.

Meanwhile, update is cool and all . . . but it still takes fucking forever to get to my library.

PASS, on this DLC and the upcoming one.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 04-12-2016

You do not pass on Lamb of God, Disk. And Ghenry, I had fun streaming the game the other night, except for the menu lag towards the end of the stream. Here's to getting that fixed ASAP.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 04-13-2016

(04-12-2016, 05:22 PM)CNS Wrote: You do not pass on Lamb of God, Disk. And Ghenry, I had fun streaming the game the other night, except for the menu lag towards the end of the stream. Here's to getting that fixed ASAP.

You guys always stream when I'm working Sad

I'll catch it next time!

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 04-15-2016

Alright, this is a bit important, fellas.

Harmonix is really trying to finally get the last of the disc-exclusive exports out of the way. Namely, the AC/DC pack and the 20-song RB2 pack. Follow the steps in this thread.

http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/263404/finding-the-cause-of-the-ac-dc-export-and-20-free-rb2-pack-issues-on-xb1/p3

Yeah, you just gotta make an account (if you don't already have one) and post in the format they show. This is apparently going to help them nail what the problem is and hopefully finally get this out of the way. Following this fix is the track pack entitlements, minor DLC errors (Somebody to Love, Bark at the Moon, etc.) and then finally THE DELISTED SONGS. I neeeed the good System of a Down songs back already.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 04-15-2016

Um...how am I supposed to remember when I redeemed my code for the 20 free songs? It's been over 7 years since I redeemed it. Just check my XBL redemption history? Good lord, that'll take forever to find.

By the way, the only System song I don't have is BYOB, and I'm fine with that. Such a bastard to 5 star.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 04-15-2016

DLC next week is more Bieber shit. Oh well, maybe Lamb of God next time.

(04-15-2016, 11:40 AM)CNS Wrote: Um...how am I supposed to remember when I redeemed my code for the 20 free songs? It's been over 7 years since I redeemed it. Just check my XBL redemption history? Good lord, that'll take forever to find.

By the way, the only System song I don't have is BYOB, and I'm fine with that. Such a bastard to 5 star.

They show you how to find it really quickly on Microsoft's website. They even link it. Took me a couple minutes. They even show you what you need to "ctrl+f" search so you can find it immediately. And they also show you the earliest date you could've possibly gotten it. It's not hard, dude. lol

The website is being weird, though. When you go on it and nothing is showing up, move your scroll wheel down to make the purchase history load.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 04-24-2016

Hoo boy, PAX is pretty much drawing to a close. Harmonix, who I believe attend yearly, had a ton of announcements. That includes Tuesday's DLC! So for Tuesday, it's 3 singles!

-What I Like About You by The Romantics
-Redneck by Lamb of God
-Dope Nose by Weezer

I may get all of these. Redneck sounds pretty fun, What I Like About You is a big classic, and Dope Nose was in Amplitude! Good stuff.

Here's everything else they announced at PAX;
-Two characters from Battleborn will be playable in RB4. They will be part of the May update. Not really interested in Battleborn, but they look cool. I'm definitely down for more otherworldly characters for RB in the future.
-PDP already proving their worth, for they are releasing a new Adapter for Xbone in which Ion drums (the most well-designed custom drum kit for RB. Period.) will finally be compatible with RB4! That's pretty awesome.
-Double Bass pedal support also coming as part of the May update!
-Practice mode finally coming as part of the June update!
-No news on July update, except that HMX said it'll be the last update before a break they're taking from monthly updates. Perhaps to focus more on export issues, DLC flub-ups, and the like.
-Monthly updates will resume in Fall, and in a big way. HMX says there's going to be a big-ol' expansion in order to "kick off Chapter 2 of Rock Band 4." Possibly a new band-centric game? Or maybe just a shitload of new songs for us that we can add to our library as well as new features? Blitz 2? Who knows, no doubt they want to re-establish RB4 as a Holiday shopper's choice this year again. A "Super Rock Band 4" if you will.
-Online Multiplayer officially confirmed, not just a "maybe" anymore, but confirmed! It is coming out at the end of the year. Can't wait to lay waste on the leaderboards with you guys!

Pretty much all of this news has got me excited. Really wondering what this big expansion they've been teasing is going to be.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 04-24-2016

All good things. Definitely getting Redneck. Outside of Laid to Rest (which is already in the game), it's probably their most well known song to mainstream audiences. Thankful it's not a song off the new album, which is good, but has no standout tracks.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 04-25-2016

Woot, about time.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 05-02-2016

Alright, so a few things.

-First of all, update is coming out tomorrow. Patch notes will be posted either today or tomorrow as well. Most notable one, from what I saw, is the double-bass pedal compatibility.
-No DLC this week, but this month we can expect songs from the likes of Justin Bi-nah I'm kidding;
*Deep Blue Something
*Hozier
*Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers (the fact that we're getting more songs by them, despite older songs getting delisted just emphasizes how I don't understand music licensing)
*Twisted Sister (Probably I Wanna Rock or We're Not Gonna Take It)
*Warrant (Probably Cherry Pie, which was in GH 2! Yay)

Also, HMX Josh talked about the Fall expansion pack a little bit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rockband/comments/4gfmb5/so_hows_this_expansion_pack_ion_adapter_going_to/

So, they're actually going to charge for the expansion pack. But they also said it isn't just for online play, that there's going to be other features exclusive to the expansion (Blitz 2 plzzz). But that the music library enhancement, bug fixes, and the like will be free for everyone.