The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
Rock Band 4 - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Rock Band 4 (/thread-57.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 03-21-2016

(03-21-2016, 10:14 AM)Ghenry Wrote: So a couple annoying occurrences. Me and my friends got together to play RB4 the other night. We started the song "Barracuda" by Heart, but I accidentally picked Hard on drums instead of Expert. So I tried to change the difficulty on the pause menu, game froze. So we rebooted the game, tried to do it again and pick Expert before the song started. It froze again. Then we tried to play "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" by Pat Benatar, and it froze no matter what settings we chose. Are either of you having issues like this at all?

Anyway, DLC this Tuesday. Off the Charts Pack 03. Looks like a bunch of pop stuff, idunno.

-She Looks so Pefect by 5 Seconds of Summer (Is this what white people are like? Also, skimming through the video, I think it's funny how the only people in the video that aren't white are convicts . . . )
-My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) by Fall Out Boy
-Everybody Talks by Neon Trees

To be honest, I'll probably get this. I like it when they release packs with multiple bands.

Haven't had a probably like that yet, was there an update? It's been a few days since I played Rock Band.

I'll preview The songs, see if I like. Good thing they put in the wishlist feature in, sure helps when I get income again.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 03-28-2016

We are too East Coast for this upcoming Country pack (Disk, you're in the east coast, right? lol)

-Blown Away by Carrie Underwood
-That's My Kinda Night by Luke Bryan
-House Party by Sam Hunt

I wonder how big the Country scene is for Rock Band? HMX seems to cater to them a decent amount.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 03-29-2016

(03-28-2016, 10:30 AM)Ghenry Wrote: We are too East Coast for this upcoming Country pack (Disk, you're in the east coast, right? lol)

-Blown Away by Carrie Underwood
-That's My Kinda Night by Luke Bryan
-House Party by Sam Hunt

I wonder how big the Country scene is for Rock Band? HMX seems to cater to them a decent amount.

Disk is in Texas. Right in the middle of it.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 03-29-2016

^ I'm in Texas yes, but I'll pass on these.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 04-06-2016

http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/harmonix-happenings-in-april/?mc_cid=6c7909922b&mc_eid=6347cd23e7

Set lists and the pre-order songs (all 30 of them) for $15. Turns out, I actually have all the songs according to the list. I think I'm still missing some, actually. But whatever, at $2 a song, it's the same good deal.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 04-06-2016

Yeah, already got everything on there. Good deal for anyone that didn't get them, though. 50 cents a song, now that's a pack deal!

Anyway, update is delayed but they said it's still happening this week. Also these pre-order songs are actually still not available on Xbone. I figured it would give them a problem.

Also, if you guys couldn't already guess, their fig campaign failed. Too bad, so sad. Maybe they should think of bringing RBN back to consoles at least Mickey

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 04-06-2016

(04-06-2016, 08:16 AM)Ghenry Wrote: Maybe they should think of bringing RBN back to consoles at least Mickey

This. Thumbs Up

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 04-07-2016

Alright, fellas. A bit of news. First, the update! Besides the ability to make setlists and specific song leaderboard wipes, you can see all the notes here;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rockband/comments/4dro2j/april_update_patch_notes/

Lots of good stuff on there, glad they're getting to some of these issues. Although the update is not quite live yet. Just check their Twitter to see when it goes live, supposedly later today.

Also, afraid we have some more songs getting removed by the end of the month.

http://www.rockbandaide.com/21972/more-dlc-set-to-come-down-by-may-2016/

If you have yet to get any of these songs but were interested, now's the time to make that purchase.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 04-10-2016

(04-07-2016, 01:07 PM)Ghenry Wrote: Also, afraid we have some more songs getting removed by the end of the month.

http://www.rockbandaide.com/21972/more-dlc-set-to-come-down-by-may-2016/

If you have yet to get any of these songs but were interested, now's the time to make that purchase.

Oh thank God I already have the Cartman version of Poker Face.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 04-11-2016

Alright, fellas. It's that time. Weekly DLC, we got more modern hits in a fourth Off the Charts pack!

-The Hills by The Weeknd
-Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots
-Cake by the Ocean by DNCE

I personally am pretty happy we're getting a Twenty One Pilots song. It's not one of their best songs, but they're one of my favorite groups as of lately, and this means they're probably open to releasing more songs in the future.

Along with that, these are the upcoming artists for next week and the week after that;

-Justin Bieber
-Lamb of God
-Weezer
-The Romantics

2 weeks . . . 4 artists. That means at LEAST one of these artists are getting more than one song confirmed. Or I guess it could mean they're going to miss yet another week lmao. Just something worth thinking about.

Meanwhile, update is cool and all . . . but it still takes fucking forever to get to my library.