The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1296 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1296 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1413 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 484 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 177 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1376 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1376 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1413 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 484 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 177 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
Rock Band 4 - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Rock Band 4 (/thread-57.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 03-01-2016

Crowdfunding started for PC version, along with RBN.

Thoughts?

Source: http://www.destructoid.com/harmonix-kicks-off-crowdfunding-campaign-for-rock-band-4--345745.phtml

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 03-01-2016

Saw it just now on Kotaku. Kinda siding with the "meh" comments there. Rock Band has always been a living room experience. Can't see it work otherwise. I mean, yes, Frets On Fire exists, but I bet it doesn't cater to local co-op.

As for RBN? It's not mentioned on the article and I can't watch the video yet, so it's all conjecture at the moment. If there is concrete evidence that RBN tracks are coming, I'll cream my pants. But until then, I'm staying flaccid.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 01:51 PM)CNS Wrote: Saw it just now on Kotaku. Kinda siding with the "meh" comments there. Rock Band has always been a living room experience. Can't see it work otherwise. I mean, yes, Frets On Fire exists, but I bet it doesn't cater to local co-op.

As for RBN? It's not mentioned on the article and I can't watch the video yet, so it's all conjecture at the moment. If there is concrete evidence that RBN tracks are coming, I'll cream my pants. But until then, I'm staying flaccid.

Well, RBN as a service WILL come back . . . on PC only. That's assuming this crowdfunding is a success. So, the network as a whole will be alive and well again. People can publish songs they can attain the rights to, chart them, sell them, etc. No word if that means all the old RBN tracks will also come back, though.

Honestly, all I see really happening is the custom community going apeshit with this. It'll be more accessible than ever before.

Still, I personally don't see the funding goal being a success. The RB community isn't as big as it used to be.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 03-01-2016

The way I see it, is that hopefully this gets funded. and Whatever RBN content comes out on PC comes out on the consoles, you know just like fallout 4's mods.

That's a longshot tho.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 03-03-2016

Alright, dudes. Update is live and hopefully this is the last time the leaderboard has to get wiped! All patch notes here;

http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/rock-band-4-march-update-patch-notes/

All I really care about (besides Leaderboards) is that there's a decent chunk of new hair and hats. That's cool.

Also, did either of you guys get the RB2 20-pack? Just wondering. Still waiting on that as well as all of the disc track packs.

One last thing, in case you missed it, these are the artists for DLC this month;

https://twitter.com/RockBand/status/704320231821307906

I gotta say, none of this really springs me. Cranberries is probably going to be "Zombie" which is a pretty popular song. I'll probably snag that, if anything.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 03-07-2016

HARMONIX DROPS MAD CATZ AS ROCK BAND 4'S CO-PUBLISHER

moot

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 03-08-2016

Really curious to see how the instrument peripherals are going to be like hence forth. I still need to get a 2nd guitar, after all.

And hope they don't abandon the current RB4 drums, Mad Catz was pretty much still in the middle of fixing it.

Oh, new DLC. One Direction shit. We don't care, so whatever.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 03-09-2016

Decided to pledge 50 bucks towards RB4 PC. I think by Fall I'll have a good enough build to play RB4 on a big-ass TV and provide the same experience for me and my friends as it does on Xbone. I also think, with the help of my friend, I'll pursue some RBN business. That's assuming this gets funded in the first place, that is.

Alright, fellas. Got plenty of news from the past couple days.

Soooo we'll not ENTIRELY out of the woods when it comes to leaderboard wipes . . . *sigh* it isn't as major as the past leaderboards, it only effects certain songs. You can find the list of that here, along with various bug fixes for the April update.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rockband/comments/49oz0v/songspecific_changes_coming_in_april/

Notice some delisted songs are included. More about that below.

Along with that, they made a blog post about exports, since a LOT of people have been bitching nonstop. Mostly the Sony crowd, but yeah.

http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/speak-of-the-exports-lets-shed-some-light/

What I took from this is that exact dates are now going to be definite, not just what they assume. Good call, seeing as how they're never accurate because of unforseen road blocks. Also, they seem to have a plan for all delisted and expired promotional (free) songs. Definitely looking forward to further updates on that.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 03-14-2016

New DLC tomorrow is a Cranberries 3-pack.

-Dreams
-Ode to My Family
-Zombie (fucking finally)

Also, here's a much neater and easier to read list of upcoming song update fixes and which leaderboards are getting wiped for individual songs and instruments.

http://cd8ba0b44a15c10065fd-24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.r23.cf1.rackcdn.com/harmonix.vanillaforums.com/editor/u7/fudmeloifehi.png

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 03-21-2016

So a couple annoying occurrences. Me and my friends got together to play RB4 the other night. We started the song "Barracuda" by Heart, but I accidentally picked Hard on drums instead of Expert. So I tried to change the difficulty on the pause menu, game froze. So we rebooted the game, tried to do it again and pick Expert before the song started. It froze again. Then we tried to play "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" by Pat Benatar, and it froze no matter what settings we chose. Are either of you having issues like this at all?

Anyway, DLC this Tuesday. Off the Charts Pack 03. Looks like a bunch of pop stuff, idunno.

-She Looks so Pefect by 5 Seconds of Summer (Is this what white people are like? Also, skimming through the video, I think it's funny how the only people in the video that aren't white are convicts . . . )
-My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) by Fall Out Boy
-Everybody Talks by Neon Trees

To be honest, I'll probably get this. I like it when they release packs with multiple bands.