The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
Rock Band 4 - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Rock Band 4 (/thread-57.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 02-13-2016

Okay, so most people haven't actually received AC/DC or the 20 free RB2 songs yet. HMX said there's an issue they're apprehending with legacy entitlement for these exports, but the studio is closed until Tuesday, so I don't really expect anything until then.

(02-12-2016, 11:03 PM)CNS Wrote: WARNING: Bodhisattva has gotten the Aesthetics of Hate treatment.

What is that? What once were HOPO's...aren't. Something's up with the way the game treats them. Only the really quick notes are HOPO's as intended, but others require strumming. Just go back to RB 2 and play it and play it in it's RB 4 form. Also look up Aesthetics of Hate RB 2 vs. RB 3 to see what I mean. The value of when a specific note is supposed to be a HOPO is so small, that what should be HOPOs aren't. I can't stress it enough, and it makes the song very frustrating to play. I mean...I still 5 starred it, but hopefully this'll get addressed in the next patch.

(02-13-2016, 02:12 AM)Disk Wrote: Yeah, but some other songs as well have been changed. My brother played Message in a Bottle on Expert Drums, he said it's not the same notes as he remembered.

I guess there's still work to do, I mean it took a while for the hit detection, maybe the March update?

Keep in mind guys, this gen they're able to patch DLC separately. They've done so before, and it's a much much faster process than patching the base game. Thankfully, separate song patches don't have to wait a month to be fixed.

Sped, HMX has addressed the issue with no HOPOs in Bodhisattva and said they'll fix it soon. Not so sure about the issue with MiaB, Disk. The first time I heard of it, to be honest.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 02-13-2016

Well, I'm all about that, because Bodhisattva is such a fun song to play. It sucks I can't realistically FC that first solo anymore. Also, I'm never gonna get my Roadrunner Track Pack 01 or My Own Summer without rebuying the songs. I know why the RR Track Pack is a sticking point, and I'm guessing the Deftones track has something to do with it being a free download when I got it. Although I don't have the other songs that came with it (Burning Down The House and Blue Monday), though to be honest...haven't looked for them.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 02-14-2016

(02-13-2016, 08:22 PM)CNS Wrote: Well, I'm all about that, because Bodhisattva is such a fun song to play. It sucks I can't realistically FC that first solo anymore. Also, I'm never gonna get my Roadrunner Track Pack 01 or My Own Summer without rebuying the songs. I know why the RR Track Pack is a sticking point, and I'm guessing the Deftones track has something to do with it being a free download when I got it. Although I don't have the other songs that came with it (Burning Down The House and Blue Monday), though to be honest...haven't looked for them.

Harmonix has iterated numerous times that whatever songs you're having legacy import issues with, DON'T buy again.

I say be patient before spending money you don't have to. They even said they're going to eventually get delisted songs back up (just for people that already bought said songs, though).

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 02-14-2016

(02-14-2016, 01:54 AM)Ghenry Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 08:22 PM)CNS Wrote: Well, I'm all about that, because Bodhisattva is such a fun song to play. It sucks I can't realistically FC that first solo anymore. Also, I'm never gonna get my Roadrunner Track Pack 01 or My Own Summer without rebuying the songs. I know why the RR Track Pack is a sticking point, and I'm guessing the Deftones track has something to do with it being a free download when I got it. Although I don't have the other songs that came with it (Burning Down The House and Blue Monday), though to be honest...haven't looked for them.

Harmonix has iterated numerous times that whatever songs you're having legacy import issues with, DON'T buy again.

I say be patient before spending money you don't have to. They even said they're going to eventually get delisted songs back up (just for people that already bought said songs, though).

I think the news that Dethklok WAS coming to RBN was a bigger blow to you than anything from my stream. As it is, I know the reason behind the RR pack's woes. It was a six pack of songs. "Sleepwalker" by Megadeth, "Constant Motion" by Dream Theater, "Aesthetics of Hate" by Machine Head, "My Curse" by Killswitch Engage, "Clouds Over California" by Devildriver, and "Runnin' Wild" by Airbourne. Sometime after the release of the pack, Airbourne either left RR or was dropped by them and the rights to their songs went back to their previous label. This label prevented the sale of their song in Rock Band, and I believe it's been removed entirely. I'll have to check in RB 3 and 2 to see if it's there. This has the unfortunate side effect of making the pack unable to be purchased. The only way from then on out to get those songs (which, as a Megadeth and Dream Theater completionist, is driving me mad) is to get them individually. From the point that the pack was made incomplete, Harmonix just can't sell it as a pack. Which is proven true since it's not listed among the track packs you can buy in RB 4. RR track pack 2 is able (FYI, that pack is "On The Backs of Angels" by Dream Theater, "Ghost of Perdition" by Opeth, and "In Waves" by Trivium), but pack 1 isn't. And it's because of this. Blame the label Airbourne went back to, and blame Australia since Airbourne is Australian as was probably their label at the time when all this shit went down.

So, as it regards to those 5 songs, I don't see any way of getting them back UNLESS I buy them, since those songs were likely made into individual purchases due to the track pack being rendered inert. I bought the pack, not the songs individually.

As for My Own Summer, I'm going to wildly speculate it had something to do with it being part of a free track pack to RB 3 early adopters, and then being released as a paid for DLC later on. Naturally, as an early adopter, I got it for free, along with Burning Down The House and Blue Monday. But, like I said, I don't know if those songs are in my library, listed with a price in the store, or listed but purchased in the store. Not like I'm going to search for new wave music as it is, but My Own Summer is the only Deftones song I don't have currently, and it's my favorite of the songs we do have (Hole In The Earth, Minerva, and Cherry Waves).

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 02-14-2016

(02-14-2016, 02:27 AM)CNS Wrote: I think the news that Dethklok WAS coming to RBN was a bigger blow to you than anything from my stream.

https://twitter.com/GhenryPerez/status/698690413117444096

He liked my tweet, IS IT A SIGN?! Angel

Quote:So, as it regards to those 5 songs, I don't see any way of getting them back UNLESS I buy them, since those songs were likely made into individual purchases due to the track pack being rendered inert. I bought the pack, not the songs individually.

I'm pretty sure it's been addressed before and HMX has said they're working on that issue, as well as other packs having problems (2112 and Ozzy, for example). The Roadrunner pack itself is unable to be purchased now, but I think the songs are still there.

Quote:As for My Own Summer, I'm going to wildly speculate it had something to do with it being part of a free track pack to RB 3 early adopters, and then being released as a paid for DLC later on. Naturally, as an early adopter, I got it for free, along with Burning Down The House and Blue Monday. But, like I said, I don't know if those songs are in my library, listed with a price in the store, or listed but purchased in the store. Not like I'm going to search for new wave music as it is, but My Own Summer is the only Deftones song I don't have currently, and it's my favorite of the songs we do have (Hole In The Earth, Minerva, and Cherry Waves).

Supposedly, a very small amount of Xbone users already got those songs back. I remember reading this shortly after RB3 became exportable.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 02-14-2016

Oh the songs are there. They just have a price tag attached to them instead of saying "purchased".

Also, I retweeted your tweet. People need to know this! Should also ask Harmonix if they plan on it as well.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 02-15-2016

Oh, Harmonix never responds when it comes to people bothering them about bands. It's always "use our request site" or whatever. Anyway, DLC for tomorrow!

-Got Your Six by Five Finger Death Punch
-Thunder & Lightning by Motorhead
-Figure It Out by Royal Blood

So, Harmonix has commented about legacy entitlements for the 20 free RB2 songs and AC/DC expansion.

https://twitter.com/RockBand/status/698260631338639361

So looking forward to these exports finally getting over and done with. Not just because it's clearly taking up a lot of their time, but also because I'm pretty sure my setlist will finally hit 1,000 songs! With that, this program became pretty handy once I got everything on it. Makes a professional-looking sheet of all your RB songs, like what karaoke places have. Idunno if you guys would even bother, but I think it's neat and it's going to be a big help during parties and get-togethers for me.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 02-22-2016

New DLC this week. 3 tracks from Zac Brown Band.

-Chicken Fried
-Homegrown
-The Wind

What the hell is this.

Anyway, there's some details on the upcoming March update here.

http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/rock-band-4-march-update-details/

This isn't everything included in the March update, but yay! New hair! Might possibly be coming next week, considering they're aiming for early March.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 02-22-2016

2 tracks or 3. Typo? Checked one link and yeah, not watching the rest.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 02-22-2016

(02-22-2016, 11:06 AM)Ghenry Wrote: New DLC this week. 3 tracks from Zac Brown Band.

-Chicken Fried
-Homegrown
-The Wind

What the hell is this.

Anyway, there's some details on the upcoming March update here.

http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/rock-band-4-march-update-details/

This isn't everything included in the March update, but yay! New hair! Might possibly be coming next week, considering they're aiming for early March.

Country....

I prefer Southern Rock instead.

Well on to the next week. :\