The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
Rock Band 4 - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Rock Band 4 (/thread-57.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 02-02-2016

Excellent. More songs to buy!

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 02-08-2016

DLC announced for tomorrow! As expected, it's a Valentine's Day theme.

-Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars
-Treasure by Bruno Mars
-Dancing with Myself by Generation X
-Speed Fighter by Masaya Matsuura
-Love Stinks by J. Geils Band
-Still The One by Orleans
-I Hate Myself For Loving You by Joan Jett & The Black Hearts

Yay! I called one. Also, the Masaya song doesn't seem to be for Beat Sports either, looks like it was just a random track he made a while ago. Sounds cool. If this is all available in a bundle, I might as well go for that. My friends asked about most of these songs from time to time.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 02-08-2016

Fingers too cold to play. Keep forgetting to as it is. I make myself sad. That RB 1 export, the free tracks from RB 2 (and I don't think I have all the bonus songs despite my entering a code for them...so I'm missing songs like Visions and Rob the Prez-O-Dent)

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 02-09-2016

(02-08-2016, 07:45 PM)CNS Wrote: so I'm missing songs like Visions and Rob the Prez-O-Dent)

Wait, how? Weren't those two part of RB2 in the first place?

Either way, Visions isn't available yet since RB2 isn't exportable right now, and the only way to have Rob the Prez-O-Dent in RB4 at the moment is to have gotten the pre-order bonus.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 02-09-2016

Well you know what I mean. As it is, Visions is technically a bonus song.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 02-10-2016

Alright, fellas. Some news today. Looks like we're not completely out of the woods yet for these leaderboard wipes. There's a big blogpost here. But here's what I take from it;

-Players caught a new exploit like a day after the update. According to Harmonix, it was just in the nick of time for the March update.
-Early March update will come with a leaderboard wipe, but specifically for Drums, Pro Drums, and Full Band. Vocals, Guitar, and Bass scores will not be wiped.
-While the March update isn't for another month, apparently they already have a couple things to reveal for the April update. This includes adding Guitar chartings to songs from the RB3 era that lacked guitar. They'll be using the dead Keyboard peripheral's charting instead. Thank goodness, they already did this with the RB3 export song "Imagine" by John Lennon.
-April update will also include the ability to make setlists.

Just when I set my drums back up and broke my blue cymbal out of frustration (I've got spares)! lol guess I'll be doing guitar and vocals until March.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 02-11-2016

Excuse another double-post, but CHECK YOUR ROCK BAND 4 APP "management screen" ON THE XBONE MENU! ROCK BAND 2 AND LEGO EXPORTS ARE ALMOST ENTIRELY LIVE. Some reports of AC/DC expansion as well.

I say "almost" because not all of the exportable songs seem to be up yet. So far, Lego is missing "We Are the Champions, We Will Rock You, and You Give Love a Bad Name." Rock Band 2 is missing the "Rock Band Free 01" pack which was the songs of all the in-house bands. I'm sure Harmonix will settle these issues down the line.

My monster setlist is almost entirely retrieved. So happyyyyy. Get to downloading, folks!

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 02-11-2016

Fuck yes. moot

EDIT:

lol still went to the export screen, but I know where to go now.

You mean, Games and Apps > Manage Game > Scroll all the way to the right, till you see "Ready to install 72 items". > install all. Big Grin

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 02-12-2016

WARNING: Bodhisattva has gotten the Aesthetics of Hate treatment.

What is that? What once were HOPO's...aren't. Something's up with the way the game treats them. Only the really quick notes are HOPO's as intended, but others require strumming. Just go back to RB 2 and play it and play it in it's RB 4 form. Also look up Aesthetics of Hate RB 2 vs. RB 3 to see what I mean. The value of when a specific note is supposed to be a HOPO is so small, that what should be HOPOs aren't. I can't stress it enough, and it makes the song very frustrating to play. I mean...I still 5 starred it, but hopefully this'll get addressed in the next patch.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 02-13-2016

Yeah, but some other songs as well have been changed. My brother played Message in a Bottle on Expert Drums, he said it's not the same notes as he remembered.

I guess there's still work to do, I mean it took a while for the hit detection, maybe the March update?