The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
Rock Band 4 - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Rock Band 4 (/thread-57.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 12-22-2015

Let's share a bit of good news then, hmm?

Look at what's showing up on the XBL store!

Yep, RB1 export may be here very soon! When it came to the RB3 export, the songs showed up on the XBL store mere days before going live. Perhaps we'll get RB1 right before Xmas? That would be sick.

Fingers crossed, fellas!

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 12-23-2015

Alright, big news on the update.

http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/january-update-blog/

And yes, you read right. The entire leaderboard is getting purged. Sooo if you're looking to nail serious scores in an attempt to reach the high point of the leaderboard . . . save it for later. A couple weeks, probably.

They also just stated that they're going to be closed until January 3rd. Not sure what this means for RB1 or even the weekly DLC, but I'm not really holding my breath.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 12-29-2015

New DLC released today, another round of modern hits that has caused a ton of controversy in the RB communities.

-Adventure of a Lifetime by Coldplay (the fuck is with this video? Who's idea was this? I hope they're dead)
-On my Mind by Ellie Goulding
-What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber
-Drag Me Down by One Direction
-Leave the Night On by Sam Hunt
-Thank God for Girls by Weezer (Umm . . . is this what Weezer really sounds like now?)

So yeah, go to their FB comments, YT of the gameplay preview, anything. People are shitting themselves out of sheer anger.

Gotta think of weekly DLC this way: You either get some songs you want, or you save some money. Everybody wins!

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 07:08 PM)Ghenry Wrote: New DLC released today, another round of modern hits that has caused a ton of controversy in the RB communities.

-Adventure of a Lifetime by Coldplay (the fuck is with this video? Who's idea was this? I hope they're dead)
-On my Mind by Ellie Goulding
-What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber
-Drag Me Down by One Direction
-Leave the Night On by Sam Hunt
-Thank God for Girls by Weezer (Umm . . . is this what Weezer really sounds like now?)

So yeah, go to their FB comments, YT of the gameplay preview, anything. People are shitting themselves out of sheer anger.

Gotta think of weekly DLC this way: You either get some songs you want, or you save some money. Everybody wins!

I've already said my piece on this in the chat box yesterday. Kind of obvious I'm not getting any of these songs simply because they aren't of my liking. However, if nothing else, Rock Band has taught me that it's okay to not like something. Because other people do like that something. And given the marketable names in this pack of songs, you can expect certain types of people are going to snap this up real quick. Just like with the Lady Gaga songs from back in the day. Those were big sellers just due to name recognition. It didn't matter if the hardcore community scoffed at them, the casual community just got a chance to play the songs of one of their favorite artists. It's really that simple. With music, always go with the popular option if you want to sell. Why else would we get so much dreck on the radio?

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 07:08 PM)Ghenry Wrote: Gotta think of weekly DLC this way: You either get some songs you want, or you save some money. Everybody wins!

True that. At least we get weekly DLC again.

But what's with the hipster songs?

Really, where's the Prog?!

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 01-11-2016

Boy, it's been a while, huh? Harmonix took skipped a week with DLC in order to focus on exports. At least, that's what they said. Still no RB1 export, sigh . . .

Anyway, the DLC this week is a Disturbed pack.

-Immortalized
-The Vengeful One (look how 90's this video is)
-Warrior

At least I have the new Amplitude for now. I kind of want to hold off on RB4 until they purge the leaderboard, which I wish they would do already.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 01-15-2016

New DLC for Tuesday announced early, due to Monday being a holiday for them. It's 90's Grunge shit day this Tuesday;

-My Wave by Soundgarden
-Wicked Garden by Stone Temple Pilots
-Hunger Strike by Temple of the Dog

Two contain 'garden' and two contain 'temple' . . . was that intentional? lol

Some more news as well;

-Rock Band 1 export is currently only live for North-American PS4 players, they said Xbone users will get it next week.
-As expected, Paranoid, Run to the Hills, and Enter Sandman are NOT included in the Export
-However, Dani California IS part of the export. It was removed back when RB3 first launched. Glad to see they still maintained the rights after restoring it for RB3 players back in 2012 (I think that was the year).
-8 songs are currently missing from the export, but HMX said that they will be available at a later time. They're from in-house bands and if you received the 30-song pre-order pack for RB4, you already have them.
-All the songs from Rock Band 2, AC/DC, and Lego have shown up on the marketplace. This could mean they will be available shortly after the RB1 export is released.
-CNS, I knew you'd be interested in this tidbit, 19 of the 20 bonus RB2 songs are also in the marketplace. The missing song is No Regrets by Authority Zero. HMX hasn't stated whether or not this song will be gone forever. It could just be a mistake or a testament that the export isn't ready, but I guess we'll see.
-More songs being removed by the end of this month. If you were interested in any of these tracks, now is the time to get them.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 01-21-2016

Hope you guys don't mind the multiple posts. I figure even without responses, you two are giving these a read.

Anyway, a new blog post.

http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/so-about-that-thing-we-said/

-Update (and leaderboard wipe) is delayed by a week, it's going to be in the first week of February.
-Although, they did say that, from now on, it'll be monthly for sure and they have a set plan, possibly up until Summer, for each update.
-No DLC next week, because of this new bug they found and blahblahblah.
-Export probably not until next week

I love Harmonix, but god damn. They really bit off more than they could chew with this "Early Access" method they clearly are using.

EDIT: EXPORT IS HERE. FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rockband/comments/425tub/rock_band_1_xbox_one_live_sort_of_in_usa/cz7vlt9

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 01-23-2016

(01-21-2016, 06:17 PM)Ghenry Wrote: Hope you guys don't mind the multiple posts. I figure even without responses, you two are giving these a read.

Anyway, a new blog post.

http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/so-about-that-thing-we-said/

-Update (and leaderboard wipe) is delayed by a week, it's going to be in the first week of February.
-Although, they did say that, from now on, it'll be monthly for sure and they have a set plan, possibly up until Summer, for each update.
-No DLC next week, because of this new bug they found and blahblahblah.
-Export probably not until next week

I love Harmonix, but god damn. They really bit off more than they could chew with this "Early Access" method they clearly are using.

EDIT: EXPORT IS HERE. FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rockband/comments/425tub/rock_band_1_xbox_one_live_sort_of_in_usa/cz7vlt9

I was doing it the wrong way...until now i see the thread. LOL

Yeah, just go to Rock Band 4 on your Dashboard > Hit the Menu Button > Manage Game> Scroll Right until you see your RB1 songs, and it will give you an option to install all.

Here i was worried i had to go hunting for them, one by one. @_@

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 02-02-2016

Been a bit of time, right? Well, I'm happy to say the purge has passed and the February update is LIVE for everyone! Downloading it now, much bigger in size than I expected. One of the developers was so nice to provide patch notes in this post, check it out;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rockband/comments/43w12t/february_update_patch_notes/

Along with that, today they released three new tracks;

-Get Lucky by Daft Punk
-Heartbeat Song by Kelly Clarkson
-Hey Ya! by Outkast

Not bad. I would much MUCH rather have Fragments of Time by Daft Punk, but this is good too. Hey Ya was also a long overdue song, it's gonna be great for parties.

But that isn't the only news Harmonix decided to share, regarding future DLC. They also decided for the first week of every month, they'll give us a preview of more artists coming out! Here's who they said to expect DLC from this month;

-Bruno Mars (kind of hope they pick Locked Out of Heaven. Probably his best, it's a fun song and has a great "The Police" vibe to it)

-Five Finger Death Punch (I REALLY doubt it, because it isn't a single and this'll be the band's non-RBN debut, but I'm praying that they pick Ashes. That song is so fucking hype and Harmony would be fun. Also, those drums will make me want to kill myself, in a good way.)

-Generation X

-J. Geils Band

-Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

-Masaya Matsuura (AKA: The mastermind behind Parappa the Rapper 1, 2, and Um Jammer Lammy. While my heaven would be them releasing Fright Flight, I have no doubt they're going to go with something from Beat Sports since he and Harmonix developed that game.)

-Motörhead

-Orleans

-Royal Blood

-Zac Brown Band

They didn't say whether or not these are the ONLY artists for this month, guess we'll see!

Now, let's go reclaim our spots on the leaderboards, fellas. Hopefully soon we can take the band scores by storm in the coming months!