The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
Rock Band 4 - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Rock Band 4 (/thread-57.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 12-13-2015

FUCK YES.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 12-14-2015

Ahh, it's been so nice playing the RB3 tracks again. Me and my friends are super pleased. My setlist has also now surpassed 700 songs.

BUT ANYWAY! New DLC just announced. More modern hits!

-Ex's and Oh's by Elle King
-Irresistible by Fall Out Boy
-Stiches by Shawn Mendes
-Different Colors by Walk the Moon
-Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd

All available in one big pack called Off the Charts 02. I also have no idea what any of these songs are.

You know, I can imagine attaining licensing for modern/current generation songs is a lot easier than everything else.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 12-15-2015

Excuse the double-post, but a lot of news has been shared today through Harmonix's official AMA on Reddit! Here's the thread, if you want to scour across the hundreds of comments;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rockband/comments/3wy6ev/were_from_harmonix_here_to_talk_about_the_future/

Here's snippets that I feel stick out the most;

-Rock Band 1 Export will be available on January! And free for those that have already exported it before. Rock Band 2 and Lego are shortly to follow.
-Harmonix has stated that those 20 bonus songs from RB2 WILL be coming back as they continue to restore legacy DLC. We've got nothing to worry about, Sped!
-With that at hand, Harmonix stated it might mean a week without new DLC in January.
-Harmonix hears the pleas loud and clear about Practice mode and setlists. They said those modes will be included in a free update in early 2016.
-They plan to do another update in January, but that it may not be as big as the December update. It's going to focus more on stability and leaderboard fixes. I believe they said there will be a couple new features that they'll talk about later.
-Keyboard is DEAD. It will stay dead. Multiple HMX developers said they are never bringing it back.
-There is going to be a new survey coming up soon for all players to fill out. It's going to comprise of online multiplayer features. They said they're going to get to work on it, but want to know exactly want fans out of it (personally, I would like for VS mode to come back).
-Regarding delisted DLC, they didn't go into detail. All they said is they're making progress on the manner. I really want to get back those two SOAD songs and all of those RHCP songs, so I hope we get an update on that soon.
-When someone asked about adding a Blitz mode, they said they're open to the idea. I'd prefer just a straight up sequel, though.
-Harmonix has stated they're very pleased with how the game has sold. "Enough so that we're continuing to support with new updates well into 2016." Well, that's good to hear.
-They stated that they look at the entries in http://www.rockband.com/request a lot more than people think. They said that it highly influences who they try to get into the game as DLC. So always be sure to use it, guys!

Who knows, maybe we'll get RB1 in just a few weeks!

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 12-15-2015

Great news, and I'm not yet satisfied due to one thing: RBN.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 07:06 PM)CNS Wrote: Great news, and I'm not yet satisfied due to one thing: RBN.

Oh, that's one thing I forgot. They said licensing is the biggest issue when it comes to RBN tracks in RB4. They didn't give a flat-out "no" to bringing RBN back, just that they have a bunch of other things they want to take care of first. Legacy DLC, exports, etc.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 07:42 PM)Ghenry Wrote:
(12-15-2015, 07:06 PM)CNS Wrote: Great news, and I'm not yet satisfied due to one thing: RBN.

Oh, that's one thing I forgot. They said licensing is the biggest issue when it comes to RBN tracks in RB4. They didn't give a flat-out "no" to bringing RBN back, just that they have a bunch of other things they want to take care of first. Legacy DLC, exports, etc.

That's fair. Licensing being a definite issue, even with some songs that were made specifically for Rock Band, is a valid reason. As is their focus on other features. Honestly, I want online play before RBN compatibility.

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 12-17-2015

Online survey is here;

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RB4OnlineSurvey

Let's get to it, and maybe in a couple months we'll get to play together!

RE: Rock Band 4 - Ghenry - 12-21-2015

DLC for tomorrow announced and . . . sigh.

It was inevitable that' we'd receive a big fat U2 track pack. By them, they're releasing;
-Sunday Bloody Sunday
-Pride (In the Name of Love)
-Where the Streets Have No Name
-Desire
-One
-Vertigo
-California (There is No End to Love)
-The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

RE: Rock Band 4 - Disk - 12-21-2015

(12-21-2015, 11:11 AM)Ghenry Wrote: DLC for tomorrow announced and . . . sigh.

It was inevitable that' we'd receive a big fat U2 track pack. By them, they're releasing;
-Sunday Bloody Sunday
-Pride (In the Name of Love)
-Where the Streets Have No Name
-Desire
-One
-Vertigo
-California (There is No End to Love)
-The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)

Anything but that, NEXT.

RE: Rock Band 4 - CNS - 12-22-2015

I treat the U2 songs in RB 4 like the album of theirs that got forced onto everyone's iDevices: GET RID OF IT GO AWAY GO AWAY FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU