The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1296 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1296 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1413 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 484 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 177 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1376 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1376 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1413 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 484 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 177 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
Last Video Game(s) You Played - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Last Video Game(s) You Played (/thread-5.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Last Video Game(s) You Played - Izagar - 10-17-2015

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designers. Playing it to chill the hell out.

RE: Last Video Game(s) You Played - Disk - 10-19-2015

Rhythm Heaven

Cannot get past the choir stage, it's so tedious!

Rock Band 4

Finished Career Mode, I chose the fans. Time to do it again, and unlock the rest of the world.

EDIT:

Tales of Zestiria

That OP, beautiful. Got it for 37, on GMG. Hell I don't have a PS4, but my PC will do. Smile

I like the story so far, time to plug more hours into this game.

RE: Last Video Game(s) You Played - Sajo - 10-26-2015

Overlord: Fellowship of evil - complete garbage, uninstalled in less than 2 hours. game deletes saves if you don't restart the game to get the load option. avoid.

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide - combine left 4 dead and bad rats with good melee combat.

Undertale - Great Gameplay and music, well written humor.

Silent Hill (PS1) - I play this and other spooky series every year around Halloween.

RE: Last Video Game(s) You Played - Axess - 10-26-2015

DmC: Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition

[Image: DMC-Devil-May-Cry-Definitive-Edition-Xbox-One.jpg]

I know it's not cool to like the DMC reboot, but I actually enjoyed the game when it came out on Xbox 360. I rented the Xbox One version through Gamefly and had fun playing it through again. The game does come off as if it was written by a junior high kid who thinks cussing makes you cool, but the gameplay itself is fun imo.

RE: Last Video Game(s) You Played - Disk - 10-28-2015

Halo 5

I'm on mission 7. They take turns who you play as and on heroic. The game is so smooth. Them guns, are beautiful Drool

Also your teammates (AI) revives you. So you have a chance to get back in it. Aww fuck I forgot to record last night where a team mate didn't revive me I was WTF?!

You have all Spartan abilities.

Pew pew pew!

RE: Last Video Game(s) You Played - Disk - 11-15-2015

Fallout 4

Did like a whole day building up sanctuary, instead of missions. moot

RE: Last Video Game(s) You Played - CNS - 11-15-2015

Got one more exotic weapon in Destiny, the Titan exclusive auto rifle Fabian Strategy (now I have all 3, yay!). Haven't used it yet but it will need some infusing to make it usable right now.

And because my raid buddies are currently consumed by other games, I'm jumping headlong into my most recent purchase: Rise of the Tomb Raider. If you dug the 2013 reboot and have an Xbox (360 or One), this is more of the same. Which means it's fucking good. I'm still early in the game and goddamn that bear fight, as simple as it was, was intense.

I'll probably switch between this and Halo 5 for the time being. I think I'm on mission 6 or 7, whichever one it is that has you going to the Elite home world. Actually played a bit of co-op with a Destiny raid buddy and finished 3 missions with him, not even realizing we were playing on Heroic. My solo run is on normal. Weird, but once we got that figured out, it was fun. However, having seen the dual Eternal Warden fight towards the end of the game...a solo Legendary is out of the question. Holy shit.

RE: Last Video Game(s) You Played - Disk - 11-15-2015

(11-15-2015, 04:25 AM)CNS Wrote: However, having seen the dual Eternal Warden fight towards the end of the game...a solo Legendary is out of the question. Holy shit.

Actually 3, Warden Eternals. Plus Lasers.

RE: Last Video Game(s) You Played - CNS - 11-15-2015

(11-15-2015, 01:46 PM)Disk Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 04:25 AM)CNS Wrote: However, having seen the dual Eternal Warden fight towards the end of the game...a solo Legendary is out of the question. Holy shit.

Actually 3, Warden Eternals. Plus Lasers.

Just watched a 4 player Legendary let's play and yeah, they were going for the achievement to kill them at the same time...yeah, they decided it'd be better to do it on Heroic. Still, have to get there first to see how bad it actually is.

RE: Last Video Game(s) You Played - Izagar - 11-17-2015

Pokemon AlphaSapphire.

Me and an online friend battled to test out my Gardevoir and Gallade along with their mega evolutions. Needless to say they are PRETTY GOOD but they died to his "flying death crossiant" Mega Salamance (yes he calls it that xD). Mega Salamance OHKO'd Gallade with Hyper Voice in one round... Then when I battled him again Mega Salamance tanked him with Return. I officially hate his Salamence xD.