The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
Do you play a different sex in games? - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Do you play a different sex in games? (/thread-327.html)

Do you play a different sex in games? - Shervik - 11-20-2016

So I wanna know how many here who plays a different sex in games or race(or just chooses the race who looks most human)

I Always play as a woman because I get to stare at a female ass in the game all the time, and I get to hear her moan instead of a man groaning. 

And how often do you get to feel the internalized oppression of a female other than in video games? TRIGGERED

RE: Do you play a different sex in games? - Disk - 11-21-2016

(11-20-2016, 01:35 AM)Shervik Wrote: So I wanna know how many here who plays a different sex in games or race(or just chooses the race who looks most human)

I Always play as a woman because I get to stare at a female ass in the game all the time, and I get to hear her moan instead of a man groaning. 

And how often do you get to feel the internalized oppression of a female other than in video games? TRIGGERED

Depends on the game, If it's make your own character (Saints Row) Hell Yeah, I'll play as a chick. If it's like a shooter more serious, then a guy because you have an image to hold up. IMO.

RE: Do you play a different sex in games? - WeaponTheory - 11-21-2016

(11-20-2016, 01:35 AM)Shervik Wrote: I Always play as a woman because I get to stare at a female ass in the game all the time, and I get to hear her moan instead of a man groaning.

When it comes to creating a character, this, and only this.

RE: Do you play a different sex in games? - Shervik - 11-21-2016

Good thing I am not alone. I feel like even in a serious or action game I play as a woman cause it is pretty hot to see women in tough situations.

RE: Do you play a different sex in games? - manofonetitle - 11-21-2016

Kind of the opposite of Disk actually. If it's a create your own character I usually create a male one (though I make him look as goofy as possible for shits and giggles). But if there are characters to choose from, I usually go with the female ones, because for some reason I find that most of them play better than the male ones. For example, my best characters for overwatch are Zarya, Symmetra and Dva.