The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
Hello from the grave. - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Hello from the grave. (/thread-2305.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hello from the grave. - Dustin_a31 - 10-21-2017

I logged in today to see the place is still up but dead with a bit of spam I will clean up. Sad but forums are a niche part of the internet these days.

How is everyone? what's new and where are you now in your life compared to back in the old days?

If you ever need to get a hold of me hit me up on steam (StickFlick) just send a friend request along with a message saying who you are.

Back in the days I was a bit of a hard ass and at times could be a dick I admit, age and experiences has softened me a bit since then. How has everyone else turned out?1

RE: Hello from the grave. - Dangerous_D - 10-23-2017

make me a mod and I will take care of banning the spam bots

RE: Hello from the grave. - WeaponTheory - 10-27-2017

Wish I can say a lot happen for me, but nothing really.

RE: Hello from the grave. - Mad Dave - 10-29-2017

Hey Dustin, nice to hear from the old members every now and then. Keep being a hard ass, thats what I liked about you lol.

RE: Hello from the grave. - Famardy - 11-03-2017

It's so great to see you back again!

RE: Hello from the grave. - Shervik - 11-05-2017

hey, we are all on discord now

RE: Hello from the grave. - Dustin_a31 - 12-24-2017

things have been good. though board has been falling apart. things need updating. I am willing to do it and help just need to get access to stuff. i believe shark sent me a message a while back on steam but I was initially confused or didnt respond and he seems to have either changed his alias so much i don't recognize him anymore or just quit steam. well if you are here shark yes I'd like to help out at the forum here. do clean up. update shit, implement the active discord into the forum somehow (did few minutes of research stuff exists.)

RE: Hello from the grave. - Disk - 01-22-2018

(12-24-2017, 06:19 AM)Dustin_a31 Wrote: things have been good. though board has been falling apart. things need updating. I am willing to do it and help just need to get access to stuff. i believe shark sent me a message a while back on steam but I was initially confused or didnt respond and he seems to have either changed his alias so much i don't recognize him anymore or just quit steam. well if you are here shark yes I'd like to help out at the forum here. do clean up. update shit, implement the active discord into the forum somehow (did few minutes of research stuff exists.)

Sounds awesome, dude.

EDIT: added Discord widget.

RE: Hello from the grave. - Dangerous_D - 01-24-2018

I've offered to help

RE: Hello from the grave. - Slightly_Psycho - 03-10-2018

What's up guys. Posting here from Video Game Reality and Razoric. We had a feud back in the days and I really miss the old crew. Anger Rabbit, Marxux, JTDaemon, Toxicity, a17Roolz, goddamn a lot more. I'm currently training to become a firefighter now and I'm 26 living in Miami, Florida. I've had one crazy life, but still I somehow manage to look at this every 6 months or so. Have a good one, Dustin_A31.