The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
So how's your day? - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: So how's your day? (/thread-14.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: So how's your day? - CNS - 06-12-2015

So...for months I've had a nice big swollen spot on my right Achilles' tendon. Literally months, no exaggeration. At least half a year. I'd wake up and it would take a while to walk off the stiffness. Never contacted my doctor about it because "guys just deal with it", aka I'm fucking stubborn. Last night, felt a tug right in that swollen spot. Um...it might just me thinking worst case scenario, but I think my right Achilles is tearing. Gonna see if my doctor has time to see me today. I'm really hoping for tendinitis and I'm being paranoid. But that feeling last night is impossible for me to ignore.

RE: So how's your day? - CNS - 06-19-2015

Yay! It's only tendinitis! Exactly my worst case scenario. Just some meds to bring down the swelling and getting an insert for my sneakers should be enough to take it away.

RE: So how's your day? - Disk - 06-22-2015

(06-19-2015, 12:39 PM)CNS Wrote: Yay! It's only tendinitis! Exactly my worst case scenario. Just some meds to bring down the swelling and getting an insert for my sneakers should be enough to take it away.

I know how you feel, that's great.

The right side of my face went derp, so chewing food was like getting out of the dentist feeling, i can close eye my halfway. Went to the doc today, missed work.They told me it was Bell's Palsy..which can happen to anyone. Could be the stress..which it might be because I was trying to clock in some overtime last week which was a fail. Welp, time to relax a bit more then.

Thank god, it was not anything serious. I take shit like this way too serious, which sends me into panic mode.

RE: So how's your day? - WeaponTheory - 06-22-2015

(06-22-2015, 02:19 PM)Disk Wrote:
(06-19-2015, 12:39 PM)CNS Wrote: Yay! It's only tendinitis! Exactly my worst case scenario. Just some meds to bring down the swelling and getting an insert for my sneakers should be enough to take it away.

The right side of my face went derp, so chewing food was like getting out of the dentist feeling, i can close eye my halfway. Went to the doc today, missed work.They told me it was Bell's Palsy..which can happen to anyone. Could be the stress..which it might be because I was trying to clock in some overtime last week which was a fail. Welp, time to relax a bit more then.

Thank god, it was not anything serious. I take shit like this way too serious, which sends me into panic mode.

[Image: two_face_by_mattiasfahlberg-d6e0qu8.jpg]

RE: So how's your day? - CNS - 06-22-2015

(06-22-2015, 02:19 PM)Disk Wrote:

Well, Bell's Palsy is still a serious condition, but at least you know what's going on and treat it.

RE: So how's your day? - Disk - 07-09-2015

^ I've gotten better with treatment, I can almost eat right again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well not sure, if it's because I quit playing shooters everyday or I'm just getting old to where I do not care about victories anymore. Well I played some MP in MCC, today had fun in Halo, Halo 2 and Halo 3 maps. But I finally got to play in a Halo 4 map, I just felt like past rage just came back and after that did not want to play anymore. MCC is probably just going to be played with friends, no more random players.

All in all, I just feel like I have no place in shooters anymore. All i want to do is have fun, relax because life isn't easy and they are better things to do, than to rage at a game.

It's also probably, because I play a lot of single player games now. Don't need the rage.

RE: So how's your day? - CNS - 07-11-2015

So, life is full of issues to deal with. First, my mechanic tells me it's time for a new car because my current one is losing the battle to rust. Second, I have overgrown hedges that need to be dealt with lest I receive a blight ordinance and have to pay daily fines until it's done. Third, I'm in the unenviable position of deciding to stay where I'm at at home or if I should move to a better, more convenient place, like a condo where I wouldn't have to worry about things like lawn work in the summer and shoveling in the winter.

What makes it worse for me is my untreated ADD which leads to me fretting over what to do first and ends up with me doing nothing. I make a plan, then it almost never pans out and I abandon it pretty quickly.

On the bright side, there's always people to help and I'm grateful for it. I just hate asking for it because I feel at some point I'll begin to over rely on it and that's not good at all.

By the way, yes, those typical CNS rants can easily be attributed to my inability to focus my attention on the point I'm trying to make. Though, to be honest, I haven't done one of those in a long time. My reputation precedes me.

RE: So how's your day? - Disk - 07-11-2015

^

I know that feeling mang, I love my truck and have no urge to get a new one. But it's not going to last long, in a few more years. Because I know those car problems will come up and keep eating you time and money. It's expensive to keep repairing, over and over again.

Ha, your city has those lawn citations too. I got one the other for parking on the grass, and blocking the sidewalk. Like anyone walks around my neighbor alot, it seems like it was a cop who had nothing else to do that day.

Lawn work does suck too man, especially in the summer. But you decide yourself where you want to go, etc. Condo sounds nice, and you can own them too. better than an apartment.

RE: So how's your day? - Master Of Annoyance - 07-11-2015

Glad to hear it. I did the same thing about 7 years ago (September, 2008) with this strange, painless bulge below my stomach right next to my...well...you know what's beneath a man's stomach! Confused

Long story short, I let it go thinking it would eventually go away. Then about 7 months later, the most agonizing pain I've ever felt in my life started. Turns out the bulge was a full blown inguinal hernia roughly the size of a Summer sausage.

After seeing my doctor, a urologist, then a hernia surgeon, I had to wait about a month and a half for an available appointment (late June, 2009) for surgery. Thankfully, it was successful.

Incidentally, I did find out that the first 2-4 days recovery from hernia surgery is actually the most agonizing pain I've ever felt in my life.

Moral of the story: Don't just assume things will heal on their own.

RE: So how's your day? - Ghenry - 07-15-2015

So Best Buy was selling $200 gift cards . . . for $15.

It was a probably a mistake. I went ahead and ordered one, and it was removed literally a second later. If it cancels, no big deal. If not, CAAAAASH CITYYYYYY.

They already charged my debit card . . .

[Image: Facebook-meme.jpg]