The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
So how's your day? - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: So how's your day? (/thread-14.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: So how's your day? - WeaponTheory - 05-06-2016

(05-06-2016, 05:52 AM)manofonetitle Wrote: Link for those that are interested in seeing my news interview: http://www.kcra.com/news/ca-health-department-to-set-up-under-21-tobacco-stings/39405494

Always interested to see your face, son of Hugh Jackman.
Anyways, so unless I am understanding this wrong. I find it insane/amazing that because of a three year difference, the state will lose around $68mil a year now. I'm also curious to know how did they come up with that study.

RE: So how's your day? - Disk - 05-08-2016

Welp. just was in a accident. my trucks' right side wheel totaled. This sucks. I'm alright.

RE: So how's your day? - CNS - 05-08-2016

Who's at fault? Sounds like a sideswipe. Someone not paying attention or what?

RE: So how's your day? - Disk - 05-08-2016

(05-08-2016, 04:26 PM)CNS Wrote: Who's at fault? Sounds like a sideswipe. Someone not paying attention or what?

Probably mine, I turned at the green arrow then it turned yellow. couldn't tell if the other car was going to turn left but ended up going straight. I'll just have to wait for the report. but other than that shit happens.

RE: So how's your day? - WeaponTheory - 05-08-2016

That sucks dick.

God: So, I heard that you are working again?
"Yeah?"
God: Good, that's good, because you're gonna need the money for this TRUCK ACCIDENT.
"Y U DO DIS?"

RE: So how's your day? - [Advanced Logic] - 05-09-2016

(05-08-2016, 02:42 PM)Disk Wrote: Welp. just was in a accident. my trucks' right side wheel totaled. This sucks. I'm alright.

Fuck that sucks, it's good that you're fine though.

As for my day:
I hate working Sundays. I also hate working on Mother's Day even moreso. Still at the same Italian restaurant I've been working at, and you'd think after 7 years I wouldn't have too much trouble with the huge dinner rush. Apparently not, we had so many fucking orders we damn near ran out of EVERYTHING toward the end.

It's gonna suck for my friend, who works in the morning. He has to prep everything. Meanwhile, gonna drink this 10% alcohol beer and hype myself for my programmer job interview next Wednesday.
Also, dentist appointment on Tuesday.
moot

RE: So how's your day? - Sajo - 05-09-2016

(05-08-2016, 02:42 PM)Disk Wrote: Welp. just was in a accident. my trucks' right side wheel totaled. This sucks. I'm alright.
oh jeez, glad you're alright man. Sad what's with all of us and bad luck?

RE: So how's your day? - Ghenry - 05-11-2016

Finished my semester today. I was supposed to be done yesterday, but one of my classes had 1 test left before we were done. Didn't know about it until . . . well, yesterday. It's a self-paced class, so I was basically one of the very few people that didn't take it.

Super pissed off, I drove there first thing in the morning. Signed some shit for an extension, took the review, then the test, then left. NOW I'm done. The news of this hit me when my professor was texting me in the middle of work yesterday, so I was fucking steamed for the rest of my shift.

And the very last customer was taking her sweet fucking time making a decision on what overpriced chocolate she should buy at the register. At this point, we've been closed for like 5 minutes. At this point, my fake persona is beyond worn down. Not sure what my face looked like, but I'm sure it was annoyed at the least.

She has the fucking nerve, the audacity, the IGNORANCE to tell me to smile. At that very moment, I let out a small sigh. I didn't smile, but I can feel my muscles fighting against the struggle that I assume my fake retail persona made to make a smile. Of course in that moment, it only pissed me off even more.

I've always heard of people being told this and how it only makes things worse if you're not a small child, and I've never done it myself, but holy shit. I had no idea. That moment was beyond infuriating. I wanted to break something the moment she said that. I seriously hope nobody ever says that to me ever again.

Smile? How about you mind your fucking business? How about that?

She also had the nerve to also add "You're about to leave!" to me, all optimistic and shit. Speaking like someone who never had the 'pleasure' to work retail. That isn't how it works, bitch. This is a huge store and we're significantly understaffed. We're going to be here for at least another hour and every second of your presence delays that to even more time.

But I digress. Everything is looking up now! No school, I changed my availability so I'm not closing the store constantly starting next week, so I'm finally going to have plenty of time for myself! Got a huge backlog of movies, vidya, and books. Along with that, I've got some big video projects to work on! This summer is going to be sweet.

RE: So how's your day? - [Advanced Logic] - 05-18-2016

Just got back from an interview. Holy crap, that could've gone so much better. But I guess it's my fault for neglecting my programming skills in favor of video games. It'll be a freakin' miracle if they even consider me, let alone offer me the job.
moot

RE: So how's your day? - WeaponTheory - 05-18-2016

(05-18-2016, 02:06 PM)[Advanced Logic] Wrote: Just got back from an interview. Holy crap, that could've gone so much better. But I guess it's my fault for neglecting my programming skills in favor of video games. It'll be a freakin' miracle if they even consider me, let alone offer me the job.
moot

What job?