The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
So how's your day? - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: So how's your day? (/thread-14.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: So how's your day? - manofonetitle - 04-21-2016

(04-17-2016, 03:49 PM)Shervik Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 07:31 AM)manofonetitle Wrote: Few questions:
1)Did you meet this girl at the club?
2)Have you met her boyfriend or can you confirm that she has one?
3)How drunk was she?

1) no we met a year ago
2) yeah, my friend has met him
3) well, she was pretty drunk when I picked her up, I think she got more sober when we were driving around, so not that drunk when she started hitting on me I think, cause I could hear what she said.

Ok, well I still stand by what I said, it sounded like she wasn't sloshed, but drunk enough to the point where any sexual activity could cause drama between you two or worst-case-scenario she would have felt like she was being taken advantage of if you did anything. This is one of the reasons I don't like hooking up with girls who are drunk, no matter how long i've known them. Too risky.

Still not getting why she was at a club with you and her boyfriend wasn't there. Why was that? Not trying to pry, just curious.

RE: So how's your day? - [Advanced Logic] - 04-22-2016

Been trying to sort out doctor/medicine complications for my grandma, who's living with my family at the moment. Some crap about her doctor needing to approve her diabetes medication before she can get refills again, and it's been over a week with no response from the doctor. Tried getting in contact with him earlier today but no dice. Thankfully the pharmacy gave her about 3-4 days worth of the medication to hold her over a bit, but it ran out a couple days ago, sooooo yeah we gotta get this sorted out ASAP. Sad

RE: So how's your day? - Shervik - 04-22-2016

(04-21-2016, 08:32 PM)manofonetitle Wrote: Still not getting why she was at a club with you and her boyfriend wasn't there. Why was that? Not trying to pry, just curious.

cause her boyfriend lives in the US, surprisingly. so she could have an affair and he could be oblivious to it. its kind of weird.

(04-22-2016, 03:57 AM)[Advanced Logic] Wrote: Been trying to sort out doctor/medicine complications for my grandma, who's living with my family at the moment. Some crap about her doctor needing to approve her diabetes medication before she can get refills again, and it's been over a week with no response from the doctor. Tried getting in contact with him earlier today but no dice. Thankfully the pharmacy gave her about 3-4 days worth of the medication to hold her over a bit, but it ran out a couple days ago, sooooo yeah we gotta get this sorted out ASAP. Sad

man it sucks when you cant even get a hold of people for something life important like that. hope it works out.

RE: So how's your day? - manofonetitle - 04-22-2016

(04-22-2016, 04:53 AM)Shervik Wrote: cause her boyfriend lives in the US, surprisingly. so she could have an affair and he could be oblivious to it. its kind of weird.

Oh, well that makes a bit more sense. and yeah that is kinda unusual.

Imho, I feel like boyfriend/girlfriend relationships don't really phase me too much because they're usually just temporary. I'd feel bad about hooking up with another dudes wife (whether I knew the guy or not) because screwing with the stability of a marriage is kinda fucked up especially if the married couple has kids. But if she has a boyfriend and she's attempting to cheat on him by sleeping with me, then I'm not gonna care unless I'm friends with the girl or the guy she's dating. Sure wouldn't date her afterwards though.

(04-22-2016, 03:57 AM)[Advanced Logic] Wrote: Been trying to sort out doctor/medicine complications for my grandma, who's living with my family at the moment. Some crap about her doctor needing to approve her diabetes medication before she can get refills again, and it's been over a week with no response from the doctor. Tried getting in contact with him earlier today but no dice. Thankfully the pharmacy gave her about 3-4 days worth of the medication to hold her over a bit, but it ran out a couple days ago, sooooo yeah we gotta get this sorted out ASAP. Sad

Over a week and no one can get a hold of the doctor? That's both messed up AND fishy. You should call the doctors office right when it opens and find out what the deal is. Hope it gets handled.

EDIT: My day was ok. Woke up in afternoon because I was stoney baloney last night and even though I had the day off I still went into work because the boss was in town so we had to have a dinner meeting, which was interesting because we went and got Poke, which I had never had before (wasn't bad, but it's definitely not on my must-try-food-list). After the dinner meeting that lasted for 4 hours I came home and played Donkey Kong Country 2 with my roommates, then we watched Beerfest while drinking beer and eating cake because why the fuck not.

RE: So how's your day? - WeaponTheory - 04-22-2016

Faggot is probably off golfing as he bangs his wife and her sister. Dodgy

RE: So how's your day? - [Advanced Logic] - 04-22-2016

Well, the whole medicine thing got sorted out... somehow. Called the doctor's office earlier and they said they never got a request for refill and they asked me to call the pharmacy. Called the pharmacy, and suddenly they have it ready. I have no idea if it was a mixup (the pharmacy did mention there was at least one other person who shares my grandma's name) or maybe the pharmacy was BS'ing me because they probably didn't have it ready yesterday, but fuggit she has her diabetes medication now.
???

EDIT: Other than that, just editing future parts of my TPHD Let's Play, and was gonna play some more Xenoblade Chronicles X before I head into work in a few hours. Been really enjoying it.

RE: So how's your day? - GodHatesHipster - 04-23-2016

Why the fuck do people like Steven universe? Is it the new mlp?

RE: So how's your day? - Disk - 04-23-2016

(04-23-2016, 02:03 PM)GodHatesHipster Wrote: Why the fuck do people like Steven universe? Is it the new mlp?

I dunno, unless it's one of the better cartoons on this generation like Adventure Time was, but I don't know since I don't have cable.

RE: So how's your day? - Ghenry - 04-23-2016

(04-23-2016, 02:03 PM)GodHatesHipster Wrote: Why the fuck do people like Steven universe? Is it the new mlp?

Uhh, no. The show is nothing like MLP. Even the fanbases aren't like each-other (they are two different kinds of horrendous).

People like Stephen Universe because there has never been any cartoon like it that challenge so many issues and go where you don't expect a children's cartoon to go. It stays interesting with every episode, which is why I appreciate it. It definitely isn't for everyone, but I think it's very creative and unique.

But the fanbase can go fuck itself. The last thing I'll ever try to do is interact with them. I just like watching the show, but these shitheels on tumblr and the like go way overboard with . . . everything when it comes to that show.

RE: So how's your day? - manofonetitle - 04-24-2016

(04-23-2016, 03:26 PM)Ghenry Wrote:
But the fanbase can go fuck itself. The last thing I'll ever try to do is interact with them. I just like watching the show, but these shitheels on tumblr and the like go way overboard with . . . everything when it comes to that show.

I don't think it's possible to have a really good show without a nutty fucked up fanbase. It's like, the craziness of the fanbase kinda tells you how good of a show it is. If you put it on a graph and had x be 'show quality' and y be 'how annoying the fanbase is', you'd have a line that goes in a straight 45 degree angle.