The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
So how's your day? - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: So how's your day? (/thread-14.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: So how's your day? - Disk - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 02:09 AM)GodHatesHipster Wrote: I have an opening disk. Flex schedule, 38-40 hrs a week. 10$ n hour

Where this at?

RE: So how's your day? - GodHatesHipster - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 03:07 AM)Disk Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:09 AM)GodHatesHipster Wrote: I have an opening disk. Flex schedule, 38-40 hrs a week. 10$ n hour

Where this at?

The hotel I work at. Front desk. It's in Lewisville TX

RE: So how's your day? - Disk - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 07:38 PM)GodHatesHipster Wrote: The hotel I work at. Front desk. It's in Lewisville TX

Pretty far, and also Loop 12...Thanks, tho.

RE: So how's your day? - Ghenry - 04-15-2016

I think my job (Barns N Noble) is going to permanently move me to the music and movies department. It's a lot more enjoyable for me than cashiering up-front. For 99% of the time, I'm all by myself. It's a bit lonely, but time goes by fast if there's tasks to do. Like scanning through entire genres and such. I don't mind it so much when it's slow, I get to gawk at movies and shows I like or are interested. Got like 20 Criterion movies in my que now, because they sound awesome.

We're also not pushed nearly as much to sell membership cards and junk. I have barely sold any membership cards at all in the past couple of months, but nobody seems to care lol. So I just go in, do some tasks, then leave. It's what I wanted this job to be in the first place! So, for the time being, it's a really good part-time job for now. Might go into insurance selling once I get my degree, though. Looks like big changes are coming up.

I've also been losing plenty of weight lately. Had to significantly change my diet. Fast food was so hard to kick, but I've been successfully avoiding that and soda for over a month now. Cooking inside a lot, which is something I needed to get used to anyway. One day I'll stop being such a fat turd!

RE: So how's your day? - Shervik - 04-16-2016

Sooooo, this Is not something that happened today but it happened a few weeks ago and I think I deserve some good karma for it.

So I was gonna drive this girl home from a club, but she wanted to drive around with me. We drove to this parking lot by a beach because I didn't have that many people to drive. Before we came there she started touching my thigh and such. If I didn't know she was a "friendly" girl I would think she was flirting with me. I let it slide because it didn't actually bother me, I don't mind girls touching me. So we came to the beach and she started holding my hand all of a sudden. First to stop me from changing the music but then she kept holding it. My mind was racing, but I remembered she had a boyfriend. So I kept thinking why doesn't she let go? Wtf, right? I thought she wanted me to do something to her, like make a move or something, but I thought, if she is this unfaithful to her bf, how do I know she will be faithful to me if we end up together? And I didn't want to ruin her relationship with just a quick fuck or something like that. So I didn't do anything.

And man, for being single for 7 years I was so tempted to do something, so why the fuck do I keep getting girls that does this to me? They either are insane and play tricks on me or they do shit like this. I'm so tired of it.

I'm now gonna apply to be a homosexual.

RE: So how's your day? - WeaponTheory - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 12:29 AM)Shervik Wrote: Sooooo, this Is not something that happened today but it happened a few weeks ago and I think I deserve some good karma for it.

So I was gonna drive this girl home from a club, but she wanted to drive around with me. We drove to this parking lot by a beach because I didn't have that many people to drive. Before we came there she started touching my thigh and such. If I didn't know she was a "friendly" girl I would think she was flirting with me. I let it slide because it didn't actually bother me, I don't mind girls touching me. So we came to the beach and she started holding my hand all of a sudden. First to stop me from changing the music but then she kept holding it. My mind was racing, but I remembered she had a boyfriend. So I kept thinking why doesn't she let go? Wtf, right? I thought she wanted me to do something to her, like make a move or something, but I thought, if she is this unfaithful to her bf, how do I know she will be faithful to me if we end up together? And I didn't want to ruin her relationship with just a quick fuck or something like that. So I didn't do anything.

And man, for being single for 7 years I was so tempted to do something, so why the fuck do I keep getting girls that does this to me? They either are insane and play tricks on me or they do shit like this. I'm so tired of it.

Nice story.
Your day will come.
Faggot.

Vault Boy

RE: So how's your day? - Shervik - 04-16-2016

(04-16-2016, 12:46 AM)WeaponTheory Wrote: Nice story.
Your day will come.
Faggot.

Vault Boy

[Image: 476739]

RE: So how's your day? - manofonetitle - 04-17-2016

(04-16-2016, 12:29 AM)Shervik Wrote: Sooooo, this Is not something that happened today but it happened a few weeks ago and I think I deserve some good karma for it.

Few questions:
1)Did you meet this girl at the club?
2)Have you met her boyfriend or can you confirm that she has one?
3)How drunk was she?

If you said yes to 1, then that sounds like a flag she's putting up that says 'fuck me' written on it. Wanting you to take her to a beach, touching your leg and holding your hand....totally sounds like she wanted you. Girls go to clubs and try to make it so that they leave the club in another dudes car all the time. If you said no to it, then why are you taking another dudes girl out to the club in the first place if you weren't trying to tap that?

Which brings me to question 2, how do you know she has a boyfriend? Did she tell you that or did you actually meet/know him? Because if she just told you that she could have been lying to throw up a defense at first, then dropped the defense when she got to know you, I know a few girls that do that, it's a possibility. If you've actually met the bf and can confirm she has one, then that could be a bunch of different things. Maybe he's a piece of shit and she doesn't care about cheating on him, or maybe you're a much better catch, or maybe she's a total ho, or maybe she was using her gay friend as a boyfriend to do the defense thing, i have no idea i'm just using my imagination here

but ultimately it boils down to question 3, how drunk was she? Whatever the answer is, if it was anything drunkier than "drunk" then you definitely did the right thing by turning it down.

Day 10066
Well...I woke up at this girls house at around 11am, which kinda sucked because we were originally gonna wake up early to check out this string of garage sales on her street earlier but by that time everything good is pretty much gone, so me and her went to a coffee shop nearby and I felt kinda akward because it was like noon and i had just got out of bed and totally looked the part because i had super saiyan bedhed going on lol.
So after I dropped her off at this thing called a hash run (which i guess is a thing that the participants discribe it as a drinking club with a running problem), I went home to get something to eat and start scheduling for a 420 event that i'm organizing next wednesday. Different girl comes over in the afternoon with panda express and we wound up netflix and chilling metaphorically and literally until around 8. Then I had to get ready for taking my buddy from work out because today was his last day at work (and he was a guy i worked with when i was in l.a. years ago so me and him go back a bit).
So me and my coworkers meet up at the shop at around 11 and make our way to this arcade bar called coin op (which was fucking packed by the way) and have some drinks, play some games (played against this guy who was insane with blanka in sf2 holy shit), and then the 9 of us go back to the house with some jameson and drank with our coworker that's leaving back for l.a. tomorrow, was a pretty good time.

And now it's 4:30am, just replied to sherviks post and I'm still kind of awake for some reason so I'm just gonna play Final Fantasy IX for a little and hit the sack (did you know that they released ff9 on steam this week? They even included a feature where you can 3x fast forward everything, make all attacks do 9999, keep all characters in trance mode and eliminate all random encounters? You could beat it in a day if you've played it before)

[Image: ice-cube.jpg?w=604]
Manofonetitle, signing off moot

RE: So how's your day? - Shervik - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 07:31 AM)manofonetitle Wrote: Few questions:
1)Did you meet this girl at the club?
2)Have you met her boyfriend or can you confirm that she has one?
3)How drunk was she?

1) no we met a year ago
2) yeah, my friend has met him
3) well, she was pretty drunk when I picked her up, I think she got more sober when we were driving around, so not that drunk when she started hitting on me I think, cause I could hear what she said.

RE: So how's your day? - Disk - 04-17-2016

Finally going back to work tomorrow, yay. moot