The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1296 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1296 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1413 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 484 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 177 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1376 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1376 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1413 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 484 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 177 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
So how's your day? - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: So how's your day? (/thread-14.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: So how's your day? - GodHatesHipster - 01-31-2016

Fuck that manager Joe. What a bitch move. Seniority should be upheld.

My knee hurts for some unknown reason, my glasses came in so everybody tomorrow will see them. And my iron bannrr has been shit. 48w - 67l

RE: So how's your day? - Disk - 02-04-2016

Well here I am, with no plans for the future. I'm just sitting here like before, going no where. Fuck man, my self-esteem is shot.

Same shit, Different day.

Sometimes I feel like nuking my FB, and every other online account I have.

RE: So how's your day? - Shervik - 02-08-2016

ok now get a load of this bullshit.

I got mad at a girl for saying she liked me, but were kidding about it. She laughed and couldnt believe someone would get mad for something like that. And yes the girl I was talking about earlier which some of you know joined the fight. Neither of them understood what they did wrong appearantly. But instead of saying sorry or anything they just said; yeah just put the thing behind you. So I sent her this picture:
[Image: bRYEdp0.jpg]
because that is exactly what she said, I told her that they hurt me because they tricked me into thinking someone could actually like me in this world. (they tell me that is not what is funny and tells me that what comes after which was funny) Then she, instead of just saying, ok Im sorry but you are wrong, but lets just say sorry and put this thing behind us. She called me a wimp, a less of a man loser (like shes gonna vote for donald trump or something) and she threatened to end our friendship with ALL her friends. (because I know most of her friends which I have known almost just as long and have never been in a fight with.)

Also she tells me to come to say it to her face to face all the things that I am saying to her on facebook, or else I am a loser. I come there and I say the exact same things, because she really thinks that saying that you like someone for fun is just something you do. And in the end then she says that I should say sorry, and I was gonna say "I sorry I feel this way and I am sorry that I got mad at you." but I only got "I am sorry I feel this way-" and then she starts laughing and says that she is "Sorry for being me" even though she has done things 10x worse at this point. So I had some time to think while saying nothing to them.

My conclusion became this; do I need a "friend" who always gets angry everytime I am pointing out something that I don't like? Do I need a "friend" who finds it easier to call me a loser and wimp rather than saying sorry? No. So I unfriended her on facebook(even though that doesnt mean anything these days) and I am never going to start a conversation with her again.

I am finally free from this evil.

RE: So how's your day? - WeaponTheory - 02-08-2016

I'm trying so hard to comprehend what you typed.
Let me get this straight.
She basically said "I like you, LOL j/k" ?

RE: So how's your day? - CNS - 02-08-2016

Well, if everything goes the way it's supposed to, I'll have a new car to drive home tomorrow. Gonna have to get rid of these old cars though...

RE: So how's your day? - GodHatesHipster - 02-09-2016

Good shit sped. Having transport is part of the key to success.

Well shit disk.. I don't know what to tell you with the sleep stuff. I lay in bed for hours till I pass out.

Fuck shervik.. You don't need those types of friends. Good job getting rid of her

RE: So how's your day? - CNS - 02-09-2016

Car obtained. Immediately noticed the alignment is off. Not a big deal as it's a simple fix. Otherwise, needs gas and that's it. Runs good.

RE: So how's your day? - CNS - 02-13-2016

Update: Took car to mechanic. Gonna have to get my money back and find a newer car. New England weather isn't kind to cars. Especially winter, what with all the salt and dirt that covers the roads, as the car I just got...rusted out undercarriage. And I've been going to this mechanic for 16 years and he's not steered me wrong in any way, shape, or form. I trust what he says, and I trust what he's shown me. So yeah, the hunt continues.

RE: So how's your day? - GodHatesHipster - 02-16-2016

Holy fk you're in the UK? Fucking insane.

RE: So how's your day? - Disk - 02-16-2016

(02-16-2016, 12:52 AM)GodHatesHipster Wrote: Holy fk you're in the UK? Fucking insane.
Na, he means New England, Maine. He lives in Connecticut, unless you moved or something Sped.