The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
So how's your day? - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: So how's your day? (/thread-14.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: So how's your day? - WeaponTheory - 11-29-2015

(11-29-2015, 03:00 PM)Disk Wrote: ....
Also I noticed my digital clock broke, stuck at 2:29PM..even if i unplug and plug it in again..weird. shrugs

That's that horror movie shit! What if it means something?

RE: So how's your day? - Disk - 11-29-2015

(11-29-2015, 03:11 PM)WeaponTheory Wrote:
(11-29-2015, 03:00 PM)Disk Wrote: ....
Also I noticed my digital clock broke, stuck at 2:29PM..even if i unplug and plug it in again..weird. shrugs

That's that horror movie shit! What if it means something?

I don't think so, I think it has been stuck like that for days..and I just now noticed it. Also I unplugged, going to leave it unplugged..hopefully is resets like it always does when the power goes out, if not I have to buy a new one or go with a battery one to free up that plug.

Now..if the new one gets stuck at the same time, then I have to go get cleansed or cleanse this house.

RE: So how's your day? - Joe - 11-29-2015

Had the day off today. Went to the restaurant that recently opened up a block away from my house with my brother for breakfast. I'll be going back there for sure.

Spending the day playing all these games I bought and watching shit on Hulu.

RE: So how's your day? - GodHatesHipster - 12-02-2015

Won't have internet till friday :'/ it is hell. Having to ration my data daily since its the only connection i have to the online world. Wensday will be my first day back at work from a 3 day weekend.

RE: So how's your day? - Disk - 12-03-2015

Finished the day off with some Training, after work. Feels good mang.

Also I moved a new gym, one that's closer to my house, so It takes 10 mins to get home now, and much safer. I like that is has more machines in it, my only concern is that the weight room has old weights and are everywhere, but I'll get used to it. Also there are more chicks here than the usual 2 at the old gym. Because there are more younger chicks My confidence drops a lot, fuuuuuuck. Oh well, it is my first week here, i'll get use it. It's also open on SUNDAY, FUCK YES.

The reason I moved is because the other gym is almost 30 mins away, so yeah gas..also because it is a dangerous part of town. The area is ghetto, very ghetto. So yeah safety, another is because my gym buddy never came back to do his boxing stuff even tho he fucking paid for it?! ALL OF MY WHAT?!, and also he never gave me a reason or why he has not shown up for a MONTH now..but his ass is online all the time, WTF? Also I did ask him once before if he was heading to the gym..he said "Nah man, We're going somewhere.." That's all he said.

I'm not too worried about it, nor do I care, but my parents are kinda telling me "You'll see who your true friends are.." .

I'll keep training, because I DO NOT want to go back to Meds.

RE: So how's your day? - GodHatesHipster - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 11:01 PM)Disk Wrote: Finished the day off with some Training, after work. Feels good mang.

Also I moved a new gym, one that's closer to my house, so It takes 10 mins to get home now, and much safer. I like that is has more machines in it, my only concern is that the weight room has old weights and are everywhere, but I'll get used to it. Also there are more chicks here than the usual 2 at the old gym. Because there are more younger chicks My confidence drops a lot, fuuuuuuck. Oh well, it is my first week here, i'll get use it. It's also open on SUNDAY, FUCK YES.

The reason I moved is because the other gym is almost 30 mins away, so yeah gas..also because it is a dangerous part of town. The area is ghetto, very ghetto. So yeah safety, another is because my gym buddy never came back to do his boxing stuff even tho he fucking paid for it?! ALL OF MY WHAT?!, and also he never gave me a reason or why he has not shown up for a MONTH now..but his ass is online all the time, WTF? Also I did ask him once before if he was heading to the gym..he said "Nah man, We're going somewhere.." That's all he said.

I'm not too worried about it, nor do I care, but my parents are kinda telling me "You'll see who your true friends are.." .

I'll keep training, because I DO NOT want to go back to Meds.

Good shit disk. Keep at it man, do it for yourself.

RE: So how's your day? - Dangerous_D - 12-06-2015

I goto my former job to meet a co worker to return my gear, only to have him try to trespass me per his supervisor since I resigned back in the Nov 21st

RE: So how's your day? - Ghenry - 12-06-2015

This semester has been a lighter load than I expected. Along with that, got my Windows 7/broken desktop manager issue fixed. I let it slide for months, but it actually made certain games unable to run. So with all that, been showing some love for my Steam library.

About halfway done with my Xmas shopping as well. Just about all my close friends nailed down, but my family is going to be a real hurdle, only covered a couple members so far. I'm so glad there's almost no games I immediately want or even coming out soon, because this shit is murdering my wallet.

RE: So how's your day? - Sajo - 12-07-2015

Got a call from my brother at 4:30 AM that he was in the hospital for another assault on him. Brother arrived here at 5 am. Helped him to the couch for some sleep. Finally went to sleep myself. woke up and worked on some music. Friend picked me up, we went to Lowe's and grabbed a new aerator / faucet head for my kitchen sink. also got 4 LED bulbs for my ceiling fan. Mood has improved a lot lately. Currently looking up junk yard cars to rip parts off of so I can spend this Saturday scavenging. saw a listing for an 07 Tribeca that I'll grab some cheap suspension bits off of. My car might be on the road by January. Been a long 2.5 Months without a car to drive.

RE: So how's your day? - GodHatesHipster - 12-08-2015

Had a pretty great weekend. Played destiny with friends and had tons of fun. On the irl side of things, i finally caught up with my black mom (older black coworker who i adore) and we talked from midnight till about 3am at work. Its great having someone to talk to about your life, your views, your dreams, your flaws. Also, this weekend i was able to talk with an angel, every time we talk, i just fall more and more which sucks because she's spoken for.