The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatar" - Line: 14 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 14 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 43 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 43 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $langinfo - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 212 - File: inc/class_language.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_language.php 212 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 MyLanguage->get_languages
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(254) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 254 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

VGDC FORUMS
Last Film(s) You Saw - Printable Version

+- VGDC FORUMS (http://videogamedc.com/bb)
+-- Forum: Welcome to VGDC Forums. (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://videogamedc.com/bb/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Last Film(s) You Saw (/thread-10.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Last Film(s) You Saw - Disk - 03-29-2015

Weiners

[Image: g4xHI3E.jpg]

Saw it because it had Kenan Thompson in it, shit was hilarious.

It's on Crackle.

RE: Last Film(s) You Saw - Tracer Bullet - 04-08-2015

Movie Theater: Furious 7

Television: Where Is the Friend's Home?

(Next likely)
Netflix DVD: Interstellar

RE: Last Film(s) You Saw - Ghenry - 04-09-2015

The Devil's Rejects

Still a fun film. A lot better than the first film, since it was less of an experimental film that was in an on/off production timeline that lasted so many years. He obviously had a much more clear direction of what he wanted this movie to be. Although I find it strange that Otis' personality and appearance completely changed for this film, but it was more fitting for the setting.

RE: Last Film(s) You Saw - BG2.0 - 04-13-2015

I watched, like... 35% of Interstellar while creepin out in the hallway, while everyone else was seated in the living room. Looks like a good movie, kind of. As usual, Hans Zimmer knocks it out of the park with the music.

RE: Last Film(s) You Saw - Izagar - 04-13-2015

Yu-gi-oh! Bonds Beyond Time. Pretty good "movie" but it didn't come with a card like the first movie did. *cries*

TV show wise... Doctor Who: The Time of the Doctor I believe. Just on the DVD since I lack cable.

RE: Last Film(s) You Saw - WeaponTheory - 04-13-2015

[Image: Big_Hero_6_%28film%29_poster.jpg]

ALL THESE FEELS...I CAN'T HOLD THEM.

[Image: tumblr_man7f4MWCI1qbl3rro1_400.png]

Love the movie, everything I thought was going to happen, didn't happen, and I love movies like that.

RE: Last Film(s) You Saw - Shervik - 04-14-2015

[Image: MV5BMTk3MjQyNTUxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjM3...14_AL_.jpg]
the wedding ringer

it was funny, and not a smoochie lovey dovey story like most romantic comedies. I guess more of a bromance?
Still hilarious though.

RE: Last Film(s) You Saw - Ghenry - 05-25-2015

REC 4: Apocalypse
Starring;
-Manuela Velasco
-OTHER FUCKING PEOPLE

WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT. I'm so irate. I figured the guy who directed the third film was a hack. Turns out, they're both retarded! At least when they're not together. Why? Why did they completely change the movie from what it was leading to? Why did they think this was acceptable? Is it a joke?

Just watch REC 1, REC 2, and assume they didn't make anymore films after that. Holy shit, I can't fucking believe how awful this movie was.

RE: Last Film(s) You Saw - Disk - 05-31-2015

Kung Fury

[Image: 85UUkBA.jpg]

Watched it TWICE.

RE: Last Film(s) You Saw - WeaponTheory - 06-09-2015

[Image: Kingsman_The_Secret_Service_poster.jpg]

If you haven't seen this movie by now then you're a sad faggot that needs to ditch the cock in your ass and instead pick up this film....NOW.